I am an IT professional with more than five years of experience in consulting, software engineering and project management. I am currently doing a PhD in Information Systems from the Distributed Object Programming Lab, at HEC Lausanne (Switzerland). My area of research is related to human mobility and distributed systems.
During the course of my master in Information Systems, I worked on indoor tracking systems by implementing a system with the same characteristics of GPS i.e balancing ubiquity, accuracy and cost. Prior to this experience, I led the development of a national portal of Investment for the Republic of Guinea and along with a team, made a mapping of the private sector as a consultant of a World Bank Project (IDA H 8670 – GN).
My area of expertise ranges from collecting, analyzing and modeling location data as well as managing IT projects in controlled environments.
- Doctoral Researcher & Graduate Teaching Assistant (HEC Lausanne - Switzerland), March 2020 - Now
- Student Teaching Assistant (HEC Lausanne - Switzerland), November 2018 - February 2020
- IT Business Analyst (Matchmore - Lausanne, Switzerland), June 2018 - October 2018
- IT support (Infomaniak - Geneva, Switzerland, 40%), March 2018 - August 2018
- Consultant, Head of the IT department (WorldBank IDA H 8670 / Private Investment Promotion Agency - Conakry, Guinea), June 2014 - November 2016
- Co-founder & Lead developer (Techevox - Conakry, Guinea), December 2015 - January 2017
- Algorithms and computational thinking (Bachelor forensic science - Fall), 2019, 2020 (Head TA)
- Practical programming in Python (Bachelor Forensic Science - Spring), 2020 (Graduate TA)
- Software Architectures (Master Information Systems - Fall), 2019 (TA)
- Introduction to Distributed Systems (Master Information System - Fall), 2018 (TA)
- Indoor location system based on RSSI
- Queue management system
- Book sharing platform
- Trajectory indexing
- Portal of investment of the Republic of Guinea
- Private sector mapping, Republic of Guinea
- Prince 2 Foundation
Interests: Robotic, Human Mobility, Distributed Systems, Indoor Location, Information Security and Privacy.